Sunday, March 22, 2009

nail art:)


Today, I woke up 8:00. I’m hungry. I ate this food, it's sticky but it's delicious. They called it "pitchy-pitchy" I don't if that's the correct spelling. But it's one of the various kakanins here in the Philippines. And it really tastes good. I loved it when t was served hot. yumyum:) after having a breakfast I continue to do my stuff. I continue to answer our Batikan. argghhh. I am super dooper bored having those tiring assignments and requirements in our Filipino subject. And I totally want to kill and slaughter Legaspi. Which is I can't possibly do. Because she's totally big. haha:) so much for that, today I just wanna experience photo blogging. haha:) I don't know why, but recently I’ve just decided to do that stuff. It just popped out into my head. haha:)

Anyway, today I am checking some mails. And I’ve got 76 unread messages. wohooh. I better check it out. I’m really happy for today because I’ve just got a chance to chat with my dad. I’m super happy I’ve spent my whole morning chatting with my dad. Haha:)I really missed him so much. I want him to go home. Anyway, after having a very sumptuous meal for the lunch, I went back to checking into my mails. Kuya Milius had sign out. I played my moshi monster. My brother was also busy playing computer while chatting with papa. Haha:) After doing this stuff, my sister had her nail done. And so I am, I’ve just got my nail art done. Haha:)Not so nail art. But it’s totally creative. haha





shot taken by jj:0 nice jay:)


:)


PS: haha:) I’m really happy today I’ve just finished answering my Batikan. woohooh. Hurray! :) thank’s ate my for a very artistic design that you made in my nails. Your’re very creative. Haha.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment