Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Graduation:)


Happy Graduation:)

March 23, 2009

A very tremendous day for Ms. Julie Pearl G. Merlin. It is the very day she will surmount the beginning of an end in her dear life. This day marks the end of the journey that she had passed along the years of struggling.

Wheew, a very dramatic introduction for my blog. anyway, I woke up supeer late.:) haha. I’m super lazy to go to school. Today will be our finals. I woke up 6:00 I called up Angelica. We chat for about 30 minutes. I told her I am going to be late. My mom pursues me to review my lessons in chemistry and advance biology, because today is going to be our exam. So I spent 2 hours reviewing my lessons. I went to school at 9:00. April told me she will be there by 9:00 but she came by 10:00. haha. Sick. :) The first thing that came to my mind is to search for my missing noli me tangere. Haha.:) I search for every locker in our room and finally, I’ve found it inside ate Em’s locker. Haha. :) I did my stuff. Cut and paste papers. We are totally in cramming mode. I really love when all of us were cramming. We look like people at the market. Noisy. And we are all speaking with bad words. As in supeeer. Haha.:) Anyway, this morning we just get ourselves busy doing our clearance. Because the exam will be in the afternoon. So I went home to have my lunch. My mom and my sister went to the parlor, to have my sister’s make-over for her Graduation Day :) I went back to school by 1:00. We take our test in advance biology. Damn it. The test was totally intricate and very complicated. While answering my paper I felt like the words were like written in Arabian or Hieroglyphics. I really can’t understand it. It really drives me crazy. As we checked our papers I’ve got a score of 18 out of 50 items. Failed. But you really can’t blame me I’m telling you the truth the test is totally difficult. After taking up our exam in advance biology, we take our exam in Chemistry. I thought I can’t answer our test in chemistry because it’s really complicated too. But by the time the test paper lands into my desk I know I can answer this. :) Yeah I am so happy for myself. I loved finding the percentage composition and Empirical Formula. I supeeer love chem..haha.:) Anyway, after the exam, Me, Ayie, Bon and Blessed decided to go to the SM to buy a stupid book about business writing in English for our clearance. We volunteered to go. When we get there we got o the NBS and bought that book. We went into the Artwork because I need to buy a gift for my sister who had just graduated. And then we ate at the food court. We saw kuya George and Gwen together with their family. They have some family day. Haha. :) And then we went home. I just got home very late. They were all busy eating supper. My sister is totally glad haha. :) I gave to my sister my gift to her. And luckily she really loved it. Haha.:) And we took some pictures. Haha.:) I’m really proud for her. She really deserves it. And I am totally having the feeling of a Magna Cum Laude when I wear that toga. I feel like I was at Hogwarts School of Witch Wizardry.


RANDOM SHOTS: We really don't love camera. Do we?


shot taken by jj. i really love it :) the medallion is totally big:)


haha:) Ms. Magna Cum Laude:)





rock on:)


i supeeer love it:)



that's what you called "smile":) haha:)

haha:) i look like a total looser:)


PS: haha:) i'm totally proud for you ate:) your absolutey great! keep up the good work. especially, to future work. Ate MOMO ha. haha:)







No comments:

Post a Comment