Thursday, March 19, 2009

math4fever :)

it's been a very tough day. Imagine, in just 11 hours having in our school .too many things happened. As in suuuupeeeer. i woke up early today because my mom woke me up. she and my sister will going to attend the baccalaureate mass for the graduating class of year 2008-2009. imagine, my sister is going to graduate. Haha. And not that all, she’s going to be the magna cum laude in her class. Well, anyway, that’s another story. This morning, I went to school so early. Ten minutes before 7:00. hahaJ we went into our MAPEH class and for today we had our unit and periodical examination. Were dead. I’m dead. I didn’t review my notes last night. I’ve just play dota. It’s my fault. Huhu. I must face it. The time that the test paper landed on my hands I feel sick. I have tried answering it. And luckily I finished it. One of the teachers took over for Sir Co’s leave of absent. She’s the one who made us took the exam. And guess what? We answer the exam in front of the MAPEH faculty. What the hell. After this hell examination, we went into our TLE class to continue doing our project proposal. None of us continue dong it. We just play hangaroo.hahaJ After TLE; we went back into our MAPEH to take periodical examination. I don’t really care what my grade is going to be. After another hell of exam, we went back into our room. During our Social class we only did is to draw some stuff which is totally boring. I went home to have lunch and to take a bath again. It’ totally hot. The weather is really hot. I went to school it’s already 12:30 when I arrived. Ma’am Toledo is already there. Damn. 30 minutes late. It so happened that we had our graded recitation for today. What the f***. I don’t what I’m gonna answer. Thank God my answer was just correct.hahaJafter our VALUES ED. Ate Em, Eunice and I went outside the school campus to look for a shake. Wheew. Were craving for this very cold mango shake. YumyumJAnd finally, we just found the perfect place. We went back into our room and did some laugh trip. And another hell exam again. MATH. What the f***. I totally suck in math. I hate numbers. Yeah, I really do. But I have to finished it. Thank goodness kuya LJ is really great. He helped us to answer the exam. Haha. We had just cheated for the periodical:)




haha:) that's arizza. Aha. busy doing numbers. haha. dude pa-kopya:)



shot taken by bon. look. were born for math. haha:)




whoot. shot taken by me. ayi, and clei busy

analyzing the questions? uhhmm. look closely. haha.
thats what you called SYB( share your blessings)haha:)



another pic taken by bon. were really math geek.huh?:)

after the hell exam in math. we have our class in chemistry. Ma'am Suyo just discuss some topic about ISOMERS which are the compounds with the same molecular formula but different structural formula. HahaJ I knew your new in that stuff. While listening to Ma’am Suyo I really felt bored. I don’t understand her. I really don’t understand the lesson. I thought she’s speaking in a very different language like Slovakian,Albanian or something. Weird.haha:) Anyway, while Ma'am Suyo was discussing i'll just took some photos inside our room.haha:)



RANDOM PICS:

haha:)
hehe:)

it's sarah's chucks:) Add Image

it's my shoesiez:)

PS: Wheew. very.very tough day. I need H2O:)

^_^,

LORAÜ





No comments:

Post a Comment