Wednesday, March 25, 2009

hang mode:)

today i woke up 8:00 in the morning. i felt sleepy. as in supeeer sleepy. last night i busied myself playing PSP. haha:) i end up playing until 12:30 midnight:) that's why i'm totally sleepy. i took a bath because it's totally hot:) ate arlene is not yet finished cleaning the first floor:) this morning i am too lazy to eat breakfast:) i just spent my whole morning playing PSP again:) i am supeer addicted to it. i really love playing GTA: Vice City Stories. i am totally addicted playing it. it's totally fun. it's brutal. i am brutal. it's weird and i love it:) it's like my heroin:) we ate our lunch and after this i took a bath again and then this whole afternoon i just busied myself playing dota:) thats all. anyway, it's been a very cold night. it rained heavily this afternoon.:)
PS: i am totally addicted to it. it's like my heroin. haha:) i didn't go to school this day, i am too lazy to go out:) i want to bury myself sitting in a couch and just play PSP. haha:) and anyway, today there's a seminar for all the teachers so we cannot have our clearance for today to be checked. ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment