Thursday, March 26, 2009

the day i should remember:((

today i am totally doomed. this morning together with my mom, jj && I we went into my brother's recognition day. and he is 3rd honor. the program started at 8:00. i am so hungry na, but the program is not yet finished. it lasted for about 4 hours. God, i am supeeer starving to death. we took some pictures. and then we went at walter mart to eat lunch and after having a very sumptious meal my mom went into the grocery and then when we are about to go home i checked my bag to browse some messages because i texted my dad and just waiting for his reply. i am sooo shocked that my phone is totally gone. i am sooo shocked. Oh my God. i can't believe this it's a dream. a very bad dream. but it's not i must face the fact that it is totally gone. forever and ever vanished. my mom is really mad. she kept on telling me that i should take care very much. and to take good care of my things. i am sooo depressed. when we get home, my mom told me that she will going to buy me a cellphone that is musch cheaper:) and it's going to be a china phone:(( huhu. because i am very careless. i want my cellphone back. it's a gift from my dad. it came from my sister i have that nokia phone for just a year palang. and it ended up stolen:((

PS: pls.. God i want my phone back pease help me to find it:((

No comments:

Post a Comment