Saturday, March 21, 2009

Finding Noli && killing Legaspi:x

Ahhrrgg.. I felt vey doomed today. I woke up 8:00 in the morning and the first thing that popped out into my head was my daily journal in Filipino and my Noli me Tangere. I hurriedly went into my study table to get it, but I didn’t find it. Oh no! It’s gone. Totally, vanished. I’m dead. My mom ordered me to eat my breakfast. I can’t eat really well. I can’t even chew my food. I felt incomplete without my journal and Noli Me Tangere. The worst thing is that the submission for that is on Monday. This is one of the requirements in Filipino. I focused myself on having some stuff to do. I texted my dad, and asked if he’s doing fine. I really missed him so much. I want him to go home.














that's cool:)







barack obama:)



whoot:)

This afternoon I texted kuya Milius and asked him if he could help me finding my Noli in our room. The problem is our room is locked and I don’t who holds the key. I’m super doomed. I feel like it was my last breath. It’s my ending. Kuya Mil just gave me some tips what to do. He just told me that I should make it and just stapler it. Even my hun, told me I should get in the internet and make auto summarize it. Haha. What a very inspiring advice. Anyway, I really don’t know what to do up to now. Thank God Makee offer some help and wanted to help me doing my noli. I was born under a lucky star. Haha.






PS: I wanna kill Legaspi for this. She’s really unfair. If she will not accept my assignment then don’t. But I’m telling you this Legaspi. You’re going down. And I will look for you and slaughter you. Ciao!





,

LORAÜ

No comments:

Post a Comment