Friday, March 20, 2009

japanese biscuit doll:)

My mom woke me up soooo early:) I stood up hurriedly, because today we have our periodical examination in Values. I arrived at school early. My teacher was not yet there. We are only few in our class this morning. I think some of my classmates got lazy. Haha:) this morning I am not feeling well. I don’t know why. I think I’m just really allergic to examinations especially Values. haha:) just kidding. Anyway the exam is only 50 items so it’s really easy to get failed. Haha:) we checked our papers. And whoot! I’ve got a grade of 45 out of 50. woohooh. Nice. After this, we waited for our next exam. While waiting in our next exam, I showed them up my snack, and they really liked it, the Japanese cute doll biscuits. Haha:)


look. Ate Em just made a crib for our cookies; we called it (moshling)haha:)


a closer look. i took ths pic:) they're totally amazing cute japanese doll in kimono:)


left to right: miyaka, renue, mitsuuko, nanahara && noriko:)


haha:)this one is really cute. It belongs to April.

She even made some blanket for her japanese doll. haha:)


Eunice and I named them mitsuuko and noriko.


they're super dooper bestfriends like us.haha:)


a quick shot. me and my hun:)

Advance Bio. But there’s no apparition of ma’am Mañalac. haha:) this morning we don’t have any classes. That’s why I and Sarah went home really early to eat our lunch. I went back to school at 1:00 to be exact. Haha:) ma’am Bago didn’t show up today. But we have our Values again. Ma’am Toledo made us some essay about the things that this subject taught us. After doing this, it’s the start of a very boring and hot afternoon. This afternoon is really different the weather is totally hot. I can really feel the heat of the sun that touches my skin. It’s like burning like blazing steel. Haha:) we all felt really sleepy. I don’t know why but we really felt this sleepy feeling. I can’t sleep well because I felt that my body is on fire. At 3:00 me, April, and Sarah decided to went at Walter Mart to hang out and to keep cool. We ate snack and went at Funhouse to play our favorite sport, BOWLING. Haha:) Me and Sarah are the one who bought the tokens and we played until we felt bored and tired. Anyway we tried another game. The Slam a Winner, and were really surprised because April got the Jackpot spot. So we have now our 125 tickets. Woohooh. Hurray April. Good Job. At that certain point me and Sarah shout out really loud because we are totally euphoric at that certain time. And suddenly, we are like the highlight of the show, all of the people playing stared at us. Haha:) yeah, that’s totally embarrassing, but we do not care at all. Because everything is just so great Haha:) we went home after chilling up .Then I came back again to have my brother’s PSP got games to download. That’s all .ciao!



PS: April I love. You’re not so futile like I thought. Haha:) nice job. Muah!







LORAÜ







No comments:

Post a Comment